The Manager, Membership Development |
is responsible for providing support to PhRMA’s membership development function to help both membership development and PhRMA grow the value of membership, increase member retention and to provide high levels of member satisfaction. This support would include performing regular research on member companies and non-member companies, collaborating with other relevant staff to build and maintain company engagement metrics and reports, provide general customer service support, perform outreach to member companies and act as a point of contact for members accessing and providing feedback to the members’ only website.
This is a part-time position (30 hrs./week) with full benefits.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED INCLUDE
- Perform regular research on member and non-member companies and develop reporting tools and mechanisms to efficiently deliver the information needed to the appropriate internal audiences and in a format that meets the audience needs. Update information on the Intranet, the CRM and other relevant reports to ensure consistency and accuracy of the information.
- Work with supervisor and collaborate with other relevant staff to build and maintain company engagement metrics and reports. Implement tools needed to collect and maintain the information needed to generate valuable metrics and take ownership for monitoring and maintaining the accuracy of the company information. Implement improvements to ensure company contact information is accurate and updates are being performed in a way that ensures high levels of member satisfaction.
- Perform general customer service support to the Membership Development function providing exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders including; meeting support to manage internal and external resources as needed, working with members and non-member company contacts to coordinate and schedule meetings, responding to member inquiries in an accurate and timely fashion and other duties as identified by the DVP Membership Development.
- Perform outreach to member companies to update contact and participation information. Develop and implement processes & procedures to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Working with other departments, ensure updates are performed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Act as the point of contact for members accessing and providing feedback to the members’ only website. Respond to member inquiries for access to the site and monitor content on the site to ensure it maintains a fresh and member centric approach. As needed work with other departments to update the website.
SKILLS AND TRAINING REQUIRED INCLUDE
- BA/BS required.
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in a membership organization/association or customer service experience in an office environment.
- Experience working with databases is desirable.
Apply in writing to Ed Avant, Sr. Director, Human Resources at email@example.com .
- Ability to work effectively within a team and across multiple departments.
- Analytical and creative when performing required research.
- General understanding of databases and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and customer service skills is required.
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to quality.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of the biopharmaceutical industry or health care policy issues is helpful.
PhRMA - 23 months ago