An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced E-Learning Specialist to join the Learning & Development (L&D) team at Mercer. Supporting the Outsourcing business function, this newly created role will work closely with our Senior E-Learning Specialist to develop and enhance on demand learning content.
This role will provide the successful candidate with a broad range of tasks to ensure you are busy and stimulated in your role! Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Course development for a range of topics, including systems, process and product training. This can include developing instructional material, coordinating, writing and editing content and incorporating current technology
- Collaboration with stakeholders including (but not limited to) SMEs and key business contacts during the development process
- Proactive analysis of moving traditional instructor led training to an on demand format, whether that be e-learning, webinars, video or another web based delivery method
- E-Learning related administration such as updating and maintaining instructional materials, reporting, intranet content management and maintaining the Learning Management System (LMS), Cornerstone..
Our L&D team is proud of their positive culture, breadth of technical expertise and positive working relationships within the team and across the greater Mercer business. We are looking for a technology savvy candidate who exudes an honest, fun, collaborative and dedicated approach to their work. We offer a commitment to work/life balance and supportive managers who will guide and mentor you to enable your ongoing career progression and satisfaction. Mercer offers a competitive salary package combined with a number of employee rewards and benefits to contribute to your health, wealth and lifestyle.
We are seeking applicants who possess the following skills and experience:
Strong IT proficiency across the Microsoft suite of products including Word and PowerPoint, particularly as used in the development of instructional content. Experience of the software available in the Adobe E-Learning suite (or similar) would be highly regarded but not essential
- 3 years+ within a technology based role, preferably with a focus on emerging technology and business training, development and design
- Proven experience in understanding business needs and consulting with stakeholders to utilise design skills and create a range of blended learning solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for the purpose of documentation development, editing and communication
- Strong project management experience is desired but not essential.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously whilst maintaining a focus on quality output.
To apply, please email your resume to Jacqui Davis via the link below. Confidential enquiries can be directed to Jacqui on 03 9623 5695.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 23 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...