needed for busy membership
massage clinic. Principal duties include assisting the Clinic
- Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the
- Achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
- Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff.
- Training and monitoring the performance of sales
- Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work
phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon
- Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering
arrival and selling memberships.
employees and members/ guests.
- Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for
inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator
- Generating sales reports, bank deposits, maintaining
create winning a team.
- College education preferred or equivelant experience.
- Management, sales and/or marketing helpful.
- Sales experience in service/retail industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff and
- Able to communicate up-line information to Clinic
- Competent trainer and motivator.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
- Salary plus commission and bonuses.
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
Massage Envy Spa is the pioneer and national leader of affordable massage and spa services. Over a decade ago, Massage Envy Spa was launched...