Reference Code: 13006327
Location: Florence, KY, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Under general direction, performs a variety of specialized duties that involve the collection and reporting of data and the maintenance of a comprehensive department management information system. Supports Citigroup Global Collections Operations across multiple lines of business (Cards, Mortgage, Personal Loans, etc).
- The information listed within this Description
is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
- Develop, optimize and maintain moderate-to-complex data and reporting solutions (creating tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, error handling, etc.)
- Work directly with internal business customers, project managers & IT to understand reporting requirements and execute the solution by leveraging the tools adopted within the organization
- Responsible for working with extremely large data sources from multiple platforms such as mainframe, SQL Server, Oracle, Showcase, SYBASE, Teradata
- Use data to assist in establishing dashboards, reports, work lists, web site pages, e-mail/text alerts and other necessary and related materials; organizes material for efficient reporting and retrieval
- Develops, organizes and maintains training materials for users; provides technical support and guidance for users; researches user inquiries
- Responsible for the effective documentation of data and reporting solutions based on audit/control requirements within the organization
· BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant experience in a reporting &/or analytical capacity
· Any combination of basic to intermediate skills in at least 2 of the below areas:
· SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to author, manage, and deliver dynamic, interactive, drill-down web-based reports
· SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
· T-SQL and SQL Server 2005/2008
· VB.NET and/or ASP.NET
· Advanced MS Excel and MS Access including extensive experience with VB macros
· Comparable development experience with other data warehouse environments (Ex: Oracle) will be considered
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and work independently with users to define concepts or under direction of project managers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
· Must have intellectual curiosity and a willingness to delve into a problem and understand the root cause
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...