Job Order: J0213-1772 - Permanent Full Time
Title: OWC Architect
Category: Information Technology
City: Quincy, Massachusetts, United States
Job Description: OWC Architect
CGI is looking for an OWC Architect, preferably in Healthcare domain, to be part of a team that is implementing the next generation healthcare eligibility and Insurance Exchanges in the New England area.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Math/Engineering
- 5+ Years' Experience with J2EE application servers WebLogic, JBoss or WebSphere; Primary skills OWC and Oracle ADF
- Experience on Content Management
- Understanding and experience in Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Understanding and experience with build tools like maven/Hudson/SVN
- Designed & implemented at-least 2 large enterprise web applications.
- Experienced in Software development and business modeling of Web applications, Client/Server systems, Distributed Applications and other custom-built projects on UNIX and Windows.
- Strong in Object - oriented design/analysis, UML modeling, Classic design patterns, JEE patterns.
- Strong Web development skills. Experience in N-tier Client-Server based Internet technology, intranet portal design/development; Web based data reporting system, Framework development for Internet application.
- Demonstrated hands on ability in architecture, design and development of scalable, complex Java / JEE software applications
- Demonstrated Experience on evaluating products/tools for specific requirements for integration with existing system.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting Issues on Applications with quick and long term solutions.
- Demonstrated abilities using Profiling tools and guide teams through effective Application Performance for both
- Demonstrated capabilities of designing and building tools and reusable frameworks to ensure minimal development time and modularization
- Have excellent communication skills, work ethics and the ability to work well in a team or individual environment. At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 71,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
CGI - 16 months ago
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading technology services...