* Looking for an opportunity to enter a career in healthcare?
* Interested in Pharmacy with a new twist?
* Seeking advancement opportunities?
* Looking for a professional, team oriented workplace?
* Work for a diversified, growing and stable National Company!
The Order Entry Technician performs data entry of new and refill prescription orders received from centers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitors fax machines for incoming orders and input same into computer in a timely manner
- Enters new and refill orders and discontinues orders according to client specific criteria, into appropriate center profile
- Admits new customer into pharmacy profiles
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location
- Full job description available upon request
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc. Click on the Omnicare link to see a complete list.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Education, Qualifications & Skills
- 2nd shift required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Registered as a Pharmacy Technician required.
- Certified Pharmacy Techncian (CPhT required.
- Data entry experience, preferred.
- Pharmacy technician experience required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology (including sig codes and Roman numerals), brand and generic names of medications and general pharmacy terminology.
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...