BASIC SUMMARY :
Assist with seasonal cell collection. Perform all LAL production related activities with general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with seasonal crude lysate production.
• Perform all production related activities including: stopper preparation, glassware preparation, cleaning and preparation of clean room, sterile fill operations, capping and crimping of final products using automated and manual equipment, labeling of non-regulated products, final product inspection, preparation of accessory products, and general environmental upkeep.
• Responsible for proficiency in all SOPs in areas of responsibility. Responsible for documentation as required by company policy, cGMP and FDA.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
• Experience: Zero to twelve months related experience in and/or training a GMP manufacturing environment.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
• Certification/Licensure: None
• Other: On-the-job training provided for specific tasks.
Charles River Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.
Charles River Laboratories - 17 months ago
Chickens and rats have an important part to play in Charles River Laboratories International's specialty portfolio of medical products....