Rabo AgriFinance is backed by Rabobank, a Dutch-headquartered global financial services leader and one of the world’s 25 largest banks, with over $800 billion in assets and operations in 35 countries. Founded by Dutch farmers over a century ago, Rabobank remains true to our core mission: to create value for our customers, our employees, and the local communities where we do business.
Rabo AgriFinance’s focus in the United States compliments Rabobank’s commitment to financing agriculture; from the farmers and ranchers who grow crops and livestock, to the processors and manufacturers who turn raw commodities into value-added products, to the distributors and retailers who deliver food and material to the end consumer.
We’re equally dedicated to our employees and continue to invest in them by developing legitimate plans for ongoing growth, creating a culture of accountability, providing outstanding benefits, and offering clear and achievable career paths.
Manage the on-going functions and implement initiatives in support of the Security and BCP corporate objectives in agreement with organizational strategic goals. Areas of responsibilities include:
- Liaison and management of audit and regulatory reviews
- Security risk management guidance, coordination and oversight
- Follow the Change Management process independent oversight
- Follow RAF documentation standards and coordination: On-going management of policies, procedures, and institutionalization within the Security and BCP functional areas
- Security and BCP Program Management: consisting of coordination and reporting of Programs (a program consists of numerous related projects), program’s budget management, project management guidance for Security or BCP -centric projects (in accordance with enterprise PMO procedures), reporting and coordination of communication across projects, and continual improvement initiatives in program management and execution across the department and organization
- Primary liaison with PMO and IT on project methodologies, procedures, administration, and mentoring
- Preparation of documentation and presentations, in assistance to head of Security and BCP
- Security and BCP Management reporting
- Security and BCP Budgeting support
- Develop Security and BCP Risk Management practices, ingrain awareness and best practices within all functional areas, and ensure annual continuance of that process.
- Provide Change Management oversight that complies with RAF policy, and demonstrate understanding and consistent adherence to Change Management objectives.
- Institute consistent Program Management practices in regard to the setting, tracking, and reporting of programs (scope, schedule, cost, and realization of benefits) The Sr. Business Manager Security and BCP works closely to support the head of Security and BCP in many of the functions related to the management of Security and BCP Services across the organization.
- Develop and define functional area. Develop procedures, processes, and tools. Ingrain the practices within the functional area, and continually manage to realize consistency of positive results and value realization.
- Collaborate with senior management, stakeholders, and team members. Effectively communicate expectations, deliverables, value, and results to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Effectively interface within and outside of the Security and BCP department, mentor personnel and influence the development of complimentary procedures across functional areas.
- Prepare documentation, white paper, and presentation material in assistance to the head of the Security and BCP department
- Compile and synthesize management information related to the running of Security and BCP Services (metrics, concentration of resources, and other)
- Support and facilitate the Security and BCP budgeting process.
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understands and complies with all RAF and Rabobank anti-money laundering, compliance and all other applicable laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Management Information Systems or Business) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Security or BCP Business Management. Extensive relevant Project Management experience may be used in lieu.
- Experienced with the use of supporting tools, at a minimum, highly versatile with Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and program management techniques and tools.
With healthcare and insurance costs on the rise, Rabo AgriFinance employees enjoy a first-class benefits package, featuring a selection of medical coverage and investment options to meet your personal needs. Our benefits program includes:
Health care spending account
Dependent care spending account
Basic life insurance plus AD&D insurance
Optional life insurance
Health and wellness seminars
Rabo AgriFinance offers an inspiring work environment with enthusiastic professionals. The culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal development and ambition. The employment benefits are excellent.
Please apply via the website by clicking the "Apply now" button.