Development Project Assistant
Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in 22 states with over 875 employees. For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction and shareholder return by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes.
Dominium’s commitment to hiring and developing “A” players assures that you are working with the best and brightest in the industry.
Dominium is currently seeking a full-time Project Assistant to work with our Development Department at our corporate office in Plymouth, MN. The Project Assistant / Administrative Assistant will be responsible for organizing and managing the project needs of the Development Department.
• Assist in with multi-family project development
• Assist preparation of financing and equity packages
• Drafting correspondence
• Coordination of due diligence items for lenders and equity institutions
• Organizational and communication skills are essential.
• Other administrative duties for executive level staff.
• Ability to communicate clearly with the others orally and in writing in English
• Previous experience in real estate development required along post-secondary education
• MS Office experience required, ability to learn new software programs
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and written
• College level reasoning skills
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
Please apply online:
Visit us on FaceBook: Dominium Apartments
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place