Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Functions as the Information Technology (IT) team lead to include desktop/helpdesk, network and systems support.
- Establish priorities and manage tasks for team of 3.
- Provide senior technical guidance, coaching and mentoring to staff to meet business needs.
- Perform hands on support as required to meet task objectives. Build, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair hardware and software as required.
- Provide weekly status reports to corporate IT management.
- Plan, assess and implement technical projects. Actions include requirements definition, planning, scheduling, creating bill of materials, estimating, implementation and testing.
- Establish and maintain all system documentation.
- Responsible for all systems inventories.
- Adhere to corporate operating procedures. Establish guidelines for streamlining operations.
- Initiate and plan preventive maintenance schedules.
- Conduct performance monitoring and tuning.
Optional Skills and Certifications:
- 6+ years of customer service and helpdesk experience.
- 4+ years of experience managing personnel (helpdesk, network, and systems engineers)
- 4+ years of hands on experience with Windows Server and Desktop operating systems in production environments.
- 2+ years hands on Cisco switch configuration and management.
- 2+ years of experience with Visio.
- Capable of communications with VP/Director level personnel on project status and execution
- Experience with server, desktop, mobile, and printing technologies.
- Hands on experience with Unix and Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, Redhat)
- Expert level experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, networking protocols, network devices and firewalls.
- Knowledge of data center operations to include rack/stack, cabling, power and cooling.
- Experience authoring design documents and operations documents.
- Experience developing administrative and management approaches for deployed systems and products.
- Understanding of DoD and or National Agency IA security policies, controls, and documentation
- Microsoft certification
- Cisco certification
- ITIL certification
- Understanding of virtualization technologies to include: VMware and Citrix.
- Experience with Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager (CUPM)
- Understanding of storage technologies and protocols to include: SAN\NAS, FC, iSCSI, FCoE.
- Experience with video conferencing systems (VTC systems, MCUs and bridges and associated technologies).
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
Security Requirements: Requires a minimum of an Active US Govt. TS/SCI Clearance.
Key Words: Systems Administration, Windows, Unix, TCP/IP, Networking, Team Lead Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience. Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Bachelor's Degree Years of Experience 10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree
07-09 years w/Masters Degree Position Type FT