At TASC we are committed to advancing our customers|
' missions and creating a safer world. See yourself designing the next vital solution to get ahead of evolving cyber threats or advancing security efforts to protect Americans at home and around the globe.
TASC is seeking computer savvy candidates who are eager and able to learn and to teach. Assuming a dual role, the primary role of an instructor and the secondary role of a network analyst, the successful candidate will assist more senior network analyst/instructors with developing and facilitating a foundational computer network operations (CNO) course through the use of experience building scenarios to demonstrate the technologies, techniques, tradecraft, operations and procedures utilized during the complete lifecycle of CNO projects. The successful candidate must take and pass preliminary boot camps for technical assessment and have at least one year of experience developing technical documentation.
Join us and see your engineering and technology expertise help address the nation
- Must have basic knowledge of network administration
- Ability to learn technical skills and new tools from mentors
- Ability to learn Solaris, Linux, and Windows operating systems
- Ability to configure and install a training environment for use during training
- Ability to conduct professional training to include podium instruction and e-learning platforms
- Desired Skills/Experience:
TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
- At least two years of experience using software programming languages such as C++, JAVA, Python, and Perl
- Former ROC Operator or R&T Analyst
- Comprehensive VMware experience
- Demonstrated network experience
- VCP certification
- CCNA certification
- CISSP certification
's most pressing and complex challenges. For nearly 50 years, TASC has worked on the front lines with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. TASC provides systems engineering, integration and decision-support services to the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and civilian agencies of the federal government. TASC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
TASC - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...