EVENT SERVICES OF AMERICA
Wedding Coordinator/ Specialist
Event Services of America is a full-service event planning and logistics company with offices in Scottsdale and Seattle. The company specializes in creating, planning, and producing meetings, events, entertainment and parties for corporate and private clients. They also provide full video production capabilities for advertising, training, outreach and documentaries.
Outstanding opportunity to plan and manage weddings at resorts, hotels and private venues. Must be able to plan ahead, think on your feet, be solutions oriented and manage event day demands with class and style.
- Ability to manage project from start to finish with minimum oversight from manager.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Organized and self-motivated individual.
- Exceptional customer service attitude.
- Solid time management, organization and prioritization skills; ability to work independently.
- Cultural Sensitivity.
- Planning and organizing skill.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and logistics
To apply please send resumes directly to: Corporate_jobs@fsafood.com
- At least 5 years of experience as an event and wedding coordinator. Experience negotiating contracts, handling catering, décor, AV, and special requests.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Schedule will include some nights, weekends, holidays and extended work weeks. Some travel will be necessary.
- Valid driver’s license required
- College degree preferred.
- Intermediate skill level proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.
To learn more about Event Services of America, please visit our website at: http://www.eventservicesofamerica.com /
Supplying American restaurants with food is the primary service of this company. Services Group of America (SGA) is one of the leading...