This position is primarily focused on the management of credit and collection efforts for Food Products associated with 500 active business accounts. This role is responsible for all aspects of credit risk management while working closely with all levels of management and interacting with customers.
1. Evaluate and deliver credit assessments aligned with FPP Family Investment financial objectives.
2. Establish new account credit terms and limits based on appropriate review of references.
3. Manage collection efforts to ensure adherence to terms, minimize past due balances and avoid material bad debts.
4. Work professionally with customers and Sales personnel, as needed, to coordinate timely payments and resolve disputes.
5. Provide counsel to the business and Credit team members on high-risk and large customers, offering creative alternatives or financial consulting to enhance sales and minimize risk of loss.
Required Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with 7-10 years of related experience. Previous management of staff also required. Progressive mindset and aptitude in implementing technology and productivity tools such as Access database, web portals, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Requires some, but limited travel. Preferred Qualifications
Master’s Degree and CPA and/or CMA certification
Perdue - 11 months ago
Chickens are always on the menu at this company. Perdue Incorporated is one of the largest poultry (chicken and turkey) producers in the US....