– Perry Ellis International Retail Stores
The Retail Planner is responsible for driving sales, profitability and achieving turn objectives at top line and location level. Develops financial merchandising strategies, maintains Open To Buy, controls store level inventory and allocation of merchandise to retail stores. Works hand in hand with Merchandising partner to drive business.
- Responsible for developing by dept/door financial merchandising plans that support top line objectives.
- Must works well with all areas of the retail business (merchandising, stores, IT, operations) to maintain consistency in process, inventory flow and high levels of communication.
- Executes allocation planning strategies and door plans to build & manage profitable assortments that will meet internal margin goals.
- Works hand in hand with 3 rd party vendors. Attends market appointments as necessary
- Understands target consumer by store, shop retail stores and provide competitive analysis to enhance brand strategies and by store opportunities
- Analyzes retail sales to identify opportunities at style/color/size level
- Develop appropriate delivery cadences & recommends MD’s.
- Develop & recommend initial MU% goals and AUR strategies.
See Job Description
- Minimum 3 years’ planning experience. Buying experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- High level of understanding of retail math, Excel and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Monster - 10 months ago
Perry Ellis International, Inc. (Perry Ellis) is an apparel company in the United States. The Company designs, sources, markets and licenses...