Sunbelt Rentals, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ashtead Group plc, is one of the largest equipment rental companies in the U.S. Based in Fort Mill, S.C., we serve the needs of a wide variety of customers – from commercial, residential, municipal and specialized service industries to weekend do-it-yourselfers. With a large network of locations in 34 states and the District of Columbia, we deliver the equipment you need and provide a superior level of customer service.
At Sunbelt Rentals we aspire to be the best player in the industry, not the biggest.
The Yard Laborer assists the Rental counter in insuring customer satisfaction.
- Setup and maintain a written maintenance schedule
- Service, repair and/or rebuild Equipment
- Ensure that equipment meets all previously set specifications
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
Education and Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED with some trade school
- Ability to read and to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, employees or
members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in standard units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Journeyman level experience in repair of mechanical and electrical equipment with knowledge of
equipment design and safety requirements.
Sunbelt Rentals - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Sunbelt Rentals shines in the equipment rental business. A huge rental equipment company in the US, Sunbelt specializes in the rental and...