Position works directly with the Vice President to strategize and produce innovative and newsworthy BCA programs, including global press tours, presentations and managing BCA’s corporate partnerships. Position also manages all philanthropic media opportunities for the Lauder Family and ELC Executives on a global level, including video/photo shoots, global press appearances/interviews, presentations, speaking engagements.
- Develop, communicate and execute the Public Relations strategy for ELC's Global Charitable Communications efforts, with a strong emphasis on The Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign and other philanthropic endeavors, supporting ELC Charitable Communications, including the BCA Campaign.
- Support and service the Global Communications needs of ELC’s international BCA Task Forces to ensure consistent brand integrity worldwide. This includes:
o Composing guidelines, strategy and story ideas for international markets with accompanying BCA Campaign tips for pitching to their local media.
o Developing and disseminating PR tools, such as photographs, videos, etc.
o Overseeing all market offerings including BCA PR and event collateral.
o Managing all international requests.
o Conducting regular conference calls with affiliates to guide them through local BCA initiatives.
o Collecting and compiling international press clippings for internal and external use as appropriate.
- Act as key liaison with The BCA Campaign’s Global Creative and Marketing teams on projects that consist of: the development of BCA PR collateral, planning of BCA global events, placement of the BCA visual in top-tier publications worldwide, formatting of all BCA press materials and the positioning of the Campaign through its digital efforts.
- Lead all digital initiatives on behalf of The BCA Campaign, in conjunction with the Campaign’s Global Digital Marketing teams. This includes, managing all content for BCA’s first-ever, free-standing website (BCAcampaign.com) and BCA’s facebook page/twitter channel on a global level.
- Oversee production of key presentations, videos, major content creation for BCA Campaign to highlight global press efforts for internal and external use.
- Oversee the production of many BCA PR events, including location scouting, design, style and art direction, and the production and assembly of press kit materials, etc.
- Manage global media requests, Personal Appearances and other press events with The BCA Campaign’s Global Ambassadors, including ELC Executives and Elizabeth Hurley. This includes properly briefing Spokespeople on all requests, composing talking points and drafting interview Q&A’s.
- Oversee all global communications and media opportunities for Leonard A. Lauder, including interviews, speaking engagements, presentations and photo/video shoots.
- Work with VP of Global Corporate Communications to oversee Corporate Reputation efforts and BCA Campaign Executive Strategy.
- Bachelors degree and minimum 8+ years related experience
- A strong, unflappable presence
- An organized, creative, flexible mind
- Ability to navigate, communicate and work with ELC’s Executive Management and Senior executives with discretion
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior leaders and global colleagues
- Ability to work well in a small team and in a high-pressure environment
- Advanced written, verbal and visual communications skills
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and...