Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Examine, assess, and document business operations and procedures of operating or administrative unit. Relate these procedures to IT/IS systems and applications that are designed to enable the operating unit to accomplish its objectives. Assist operating unit staff by developing reports, downloads, and analyses from discipline-specific systems and applications. Provide input to IT/IS specialists in development projects to assist in developing specifications and functionalities in IT systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Support of ERP systems to include Workday's Payroll application and Oracle R12. The candidate will support projects related to the implementation of the Workday Payroll system and the Oracle Financial Accounting Hub. The duties will include but are not be limited to:
1. Functional support of the Workday Payroll System and Oracle Financial Accounting HUB
2. Partnering with business and technology teams on systems analysis and creation of functional requirements documentation
3. The creation and maintenance of requirements documents, test plans and test scripts
4. Data validation and reconciliation of testing data
5. Creation and maintenance of SQL queries in the support of the applications above
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Information Systems or related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- This position requires strong customer service as well as written and oral communication skills.
- The candidate must have strong functional experience in the support of Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- The candidate must have the ability to recognize problems and communicate them effectively to management and system support staff to resolve issues.
- The candidate must be able to work independently and prioritize conflicting tasks
- The candidate must have extensive experience in the testing of enhancements and upgrades of ERP systems
- The candidate must have experience with reporting tools such Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects, PL/SQL and Microsoft Office applications to include Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic for Applications.
- The candidate must have extensive experience with the software development life cycle and in the creation and maintenance of documentation for end user testing.
- The candidate should have experience with testing tools such as ClearQuest, Quality Center and ReqPro
- The candidate should have experience in the creation and maintain SQL queries
- Unix experience is not required, but preferred
- PMP certification is not required, but preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...