System Analyst Professional- Range Support - Camp Santiago, Puerto Rico
USA-PR: PUERTO RICO-SAN JUAN
Remote Work Authorized
Mar 8, 2013, 9:06:12 AM
System Analyst Professional
Automated Shoot House
for the War Fighter Focus (WFF) Contract
at Camp Santiago, Puerto Rico
Essential Job Functions
- Primary duty as site manager of automated shoot house facility
- Day to day management and oversight of facility and staff
- Network administration experience in active directory and Windows operating systems
- Diagnose and repair network communications issues
- Prepare and develop schedule for support of customer
- Reporting and communication of site status to Sustainable Range Program Manager and Program Management Office
- Communication and coordination with local Army customer
- Information security oversight for facility
- Work nonstandard weekly work schedule to support customer training schedule
- Replace and emplace Dura Block impact walls and bullet traps
- Designs and implements new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Develops and provides documentation of the system specifications, including system scripts, system installation procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test methods.
- Conducts and provides cost/benefit analyses for new proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures.
- Analyzes, installs and configures applications; troubleshoots network problems, and monitors and evaluates system performance.
- Establishes operational databases, software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
- Maintains file servers and network access; documents and analyzes system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
- Prepares systems for operational use and supports operational tests.
- Assists clients in articulating and defining their business requirements and assists in preparing the business case justification for technical investment decisions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Two or more years of system analysis or systems development experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Prior military service preferred
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds and carry 40 pounds
- Military combat arms experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance as required.
- Possesses a complete understanding and a wide application of technical theories and concepts, relating to (Platform) support of the WarFighter Focus contract.
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
CSC - 17 months ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...