PREZIO Health™ is a comprehensive medical instrument repair and management company dedicated to providing operating room workflow solutions to hospitals and healthcare providers across the United States. PREZIO Health™ offers a new level of precision management for vital healthcare equipment assets, including endoscopic and surgical instruments to help ensure uninterrupted workflow and quality patient care. Formerly named OnSite™ Services, PREZIO Health has more than 40 years of experience and operates two National Repair Centers in Highland and Sterling Heights, Mich. At PREZIO Health™, we believe patient care comes first.
The Accounting and Finance Manager will manage the day to day operations of the finance department including accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Hiring, training and management of staff members
- Assigns, monitors and reviews the progress and accuracy of assigned work.
- Develops, coaches and mentors staff
- Leading and coordinating external audit examinations
- Oversee daily accounting transactions, monthly close, and financial reporting
- Provide financial support for other departments
- Quarterly and year-end accounting and reporting to investors and service providers
- Develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to assess operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget and pro forma, and other matters affecting the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the company.
- Act as point of contact for customer and vendor community concerning billing issue resolution and facilitate communication with other departments
- Develop long- and short-term objectives to carry an organization through each accounting cycle in alignment with established policies and strategic plans
- Prepares reports to keep upper management up to date on the financial situation
- Responsible for risk management (commercial insurance) issues serving as point of contact with insurance providers
- Responsible for tax and regulatory issues, to ensure compliance
- Participate in various cross functional teams to help facilitate strategic goals of organization
- Key team member driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field
- 7-10 years of accounting experience in the financial service industry with a solid understanding of investments
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects with high attention to detail
- Experience managing direct reports
- Advanced MS Office, particularly Excel
Prezio Health - 15 months ago
PREZIO Health™ is a comprehensive medical instrument repair and management company dedicated to providing operating room workflow...