Functional knowledge of operations, test equipment and systems used.
Demonstrated hands-on experience in a propulsion testing environment,
Experience utilizing high speed and low speed data acquisition systems,
Experience with rectifiers, amplifiers, database management, channelization and signal conditioning Desired skills Associates degree in a related field
Previous experience as an Engineering Associate Electrical)
Job Family Group - Test, DAS, Controls Specific Job Description Applies advanced technical knowledge in solving complex problems associated with the fabrication, checkout, maintenance, adjustment, troubleshooting or modification of structural, hydraulic, propellant, pneumatic, fluid and rocket engine systems to assure operational readiness
Requires six (6) years site experience as an Engineering Technician or 5 years site experience with a related 2-year degree. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license (state).
- Determine the best methods for operating, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying systems or equipment and produce the procedures to accomplish the required tasks.
- Determine the best methods for facility modifications and activation to support new test programs or test articles
- Read and interpret documents such as fluid systems schematics, safety rules, operations and maintenance instructions, manufacturer’s manuals and similar documents.
- Write technical procedures, routine reports and correspondence through the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate technical issues with management and work in close contact with facility users and customers
- Effectively perform within a team environment ensuring that work is performed to the levels prescribed in the SSC and TOC procedures
- Perform work and maintain work area in a neat, orderly and safe manner
- Guide, instruct, and provide On-the-Job-Training (OJT) to technicians in the day-to-day maintenance and operations activities.
- Work with project managers and engineers on translating tasks into appropriate work instructions
Must be able to pass a physical examination as determined by SSC and TOC. Ability to meet the requirements for qualification/certification as specified by TOC. Standard Job Description Performs non-routine assignments of substantial variety and complexity, using operational precedents which are not fully applicable. Such assignments, which are typically part of broader assignments, are screened to eliminate unusual design problems. May also plan such assignments. Receives technical advice from supervisor or engineer; May be assisted by technicians and have frequent contact with professionals and others within the organization. May be led by Engineer. Security Clearance Public Trust Typical Minimums NA LMCareers Business Unit ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200) Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol Department 7300024:Test Operations Contract_OS Job Class Technicians Job Category Hourly/Non-Exempt City Stennis Space Center State Mississippi Relocation Available No Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Req Type Full-Time Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 14 months ago
Lockheed Martin Corporation is a global security company that is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, inte...