Job Title: Principal Customer Care Representative (BGE Home)
Job ID: 1001120
Location: MD - Baltimore
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Family: Customer Service
The Principal Customer Care Representative applies comprehensive knowledge of BGE HOME's products and services, procedures, and business rules in a customer service position. A Principal Service Representative provides support and leadership within the Customer Care Center. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle all types of service related customer calls, including scheduling service, inspections,
and parts inquiries.
- Handle all types of billing related calls, including billing disputes, payoff balances, warranty &
service contract inquiries, and refinancing requests.
- Process payment changes, policy renewals, transfer credits, and cancellations.
- Take customer escalations from CSRs, resolve customer issues, and correspond to
customer complaints in writing.
- Utilize personal and mainframe computer systems, as well as associated computer
- Complete and process credits, exchanges, issue sales orders, and other necessary
- Investigate and resolve complaints and inquiries relating to merchandise, billing, and fraud
- Serve as alternate for Team Leaders.
Over four years of customer service experience or equivalent combination of formal education/training and experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of BGE HOME's products & services.
- Applicant should clearly understand the purposes, objectives, practices, and procedures of
- Thorough knowledge required of the following computer systems and processes: RMS, CIS,
AWS, File-Net, Leads System, Data Mart, and Microsoft Software.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to both external and internal
customers that possess varied personalities and temperaments.
- The ability to provide superior customer service and understand its importance to the success
of the organization is essential.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and leadership skills are preferred.
- Working hours vary in accordance with workload requirements. Rotating shiftwork, including
weekends and evenings, is required.
- Dependability is essential for employment longevity.
- This position is considered essential.
Exelon EEO & Employ Elig
Exelon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Exelon - 2 years ago
The City of Brotherly Love meets the Windy City and The Greatest City in America in utility and power generating holding company Exelon. The...