Job Title: Principal Customer Care Representative (BGE Home)
Job ID: 1001120
Location: MD - Baltimore
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Family: Customer Service
The Principal Customer Care Representative applies comprehensive knowledge of BGE HOME's products and services, procedures, and business rules in a customer service position. A Principal Service Representative provides support and leadership within the Customer Care Center. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle all types of service related customer calls, including scheduling service, inspections,
and parts inquiries.
- Handle all types of billing related calls, including billing disputes, payoff balances, warranty &
service contract inquiries, and refinancing requests.
- Process payment changes, policy renewals, transfer credits, and cancellations.
- Take customer escalations from CSRs, resolve customer issues, and correspond to
customer complaints in writing.
- Utilize personal and mainframe computer systems, as well as associated computer
- Complete and process credits, exchanges, issue sales orders, and other necessary
- Investigate and resolve complaints and inquiries relating to merchandise, billing, and fraud
- Serve as alternate for Team Leaders.
Over four years of customer service experience or equivalent combination of formal education/training and experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of BGE HOME's products & services.
- Applicant should clearly understand the purposes, objectives, practices, and procedures of
- Thorough knowledge required of the following computer systems and processes: RMS, CIS,
AWS, File-Net, Leads System, Data Mart, and Microsoft Software.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to both external and internal
customers that possess varied personalities and temperaments.
- The ability to provide superior customer service and understand its importance to the success
of the organization is essential.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and leadership skills are preferred.
- Working hours vary in accordance with workload requirements. Rotating shiftwork, including
weekends and evenings, is required.
- Dependability is essential for employment longevity.
- This position is considered essential.
Exelon EEO & Employ Elig
Exelon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The City of Brotherly Love meets the Windy City and The Greatest City in America in utility and power generating holding company Exelon. The...