JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a multi-brand company that, since 1995, has been designing, developing, producing and marketing toys, leisure products and writing instruments for children and adults around the world, currently seeks an experienced Sales Manager.
- Manages existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade.
- Creates sales presentations for sales meetings, outlet or trade.
- Facilitates quotes, communication and necessary follow up with all existing and new accounts.
- Forecasts sales for existing/new accounts and licensors.
- Keeps management informed of sales activity through regular communications and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on territory and customer sales.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information through competitive store checks to be done a weekly basis.
- Prepares “Market Recap Analysis” from competitive store checks.
- Procures and organizes Licensing/Marketing Info from Licensing/Marketing VPs for presentations.
- Collaborates with the SVP in meeting preparation and meeting follow up.
- Assists the SVP in sales execution and follow up for all accounts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan to include a 401K plan, a casual and fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity.
- Sales Expertise: Meeting deadlines and goals, close deals, territory management
- Prospecting clients, negotiation, managing client relationships
- Toy industry experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Emphasis on Power Point Presentations)
- High energy and even temperament for a fast paced environment
Please send us your resume and salary requirements to . Submissions which do not include salary requirements will not be considered.
Monster - 5 months ago