Direct report of the Service department.
- Responsible for Service P&L’s
- Responsible for all Service departmental communications.
- Evaluate performance of service operations..
- Build and/or maintain team atmosphere.
- Work with sales manager and sales team to insure profitable jobs, team cohesion, and good communication
- Responsible for technical and improvement related training service departments.
- Evaluate, adjust, and help build ever changing operational infrastructure for fast growing district.
- Work with new and existing customer base to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate and recommend new equipment.
- Review daily the following, service calls without a schedule date, over 7 days, pending, IVR usage, Fire inspections, service production by tech.
- Close out service tickets every Monday morning.
Ability to perform limited travel
Ability to communicate written and orally
Stanley Black & Decker - 17 months ago
In the 2013 issue of Forbes Magazine, Stanley Black & Decker ranked 17 out of 150 U.S. companies. Stanley Black & Decker outranked...