This individual will be responsible for guiding efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Management of PM’s and PdM arena’s. PdM (predictive maintenance) would include vibration, ultra-sound, oil analysis, infra-red, laser alignment, and lubrication
- Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems
- Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines an asset maintenance performance plan
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues. To fulfill this responsibility, the reliability engineer applies:
- Statistical process control
- Reliability modeling and prediction
- Fault tree analysis
- Weibull analysis
- Six Sigma methodology
- Works with production to perform analyses of assets including asset utilization, overall equipment effectiveness, remaining useful life and other parameters that define operating condition, reliability, and costs of assets
- Provides technical support to production, maintenance management, and technical personnel
- Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Some experience and/or exposure to vibration analysis, ultra-sound testing, oil analysis, infra-red, laser alignment, and lubrication would be helpful
EJ - 23 months ago
EJ is the world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of access solutions for water, sewer, drainage, telecommunications and...