Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Process/Chemical
Job Title :
Process Consulting Engineer III
Type of Position:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from a four year accredited college or university.
- 15+ years of experience in Process Engineering
- Process experience working in cold climate environments on oil and gas projects
- Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
- It is also open to those with the ability to obtain a TN visa.
URS Corporation is seeking a Process Consulting Engineer III to be based in our Anchorage, AK location.
We invite you to take the next step toward
- Advanced level of specialized engineering knowledge within a specific discipline and has basic understanding of other disciplines.
- Fully versed in business development concepts and methods and supports the project proposal process.
- Understands discipline tools and company cornerstone applications.
- Fully versed with the process of preparing and checking calculations as well as the approval, revision, retention, and storage of calculations within a specific discipline.
- Fully versed in the collection and/or evaluation of data and information regarding technical and economic factors including physical, chemical, environmental, maintenance, operational, regulatory, constructability, and/or schedule factors relating to a specific subject within a discipline.
- Fully understands the use of requisitions and the role of materials management.
- Reviews and advises on purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Assists with the development of manpower, man-hour and labor cost requirements to aid in evaluating the budget.
- Leads estimating tasks and performs material take off's for a specific discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of discipline's material costs, equipment and materials lists.
- Understands cost analysis and forecasting.
- Fully understands the planning and scheduling of engineering tasks.
- Understands the project change control process and identifies potential changes.
- Fully versed with and can check the work sequence, general content and the methods used to generate specifications for the purchase of material, equipment, systems, services or construction within a specific discipline.
- Can integrate all project functional requirements into a complete project plan.
- Maintains positive working relationships with peer leaders.
- Builds productive relationships with organizations within and external to Engineering.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation - 21 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...