Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa is Oklahoma’s premier gaming destination. This breathtaking resort features two hotel towers overlooking the Tulsa skyline with over 2,200 electronic, poker and table games, over 35,000 square feet of ultra-modern meeting and convention space, an 18-hole championship golf course — Cherokee Hills Golf Club, multiple food and entertainment venues, and a 2,500 seat event center.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive employee benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) savings plan, life insurance, long-term disability, education assistance, and paid time off.
The Production Cook is responsible for the production of food, recipe adherence, portion control standards, and presentation of all food items.
LIST OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The following represents the majority of the duties performed by the position, but is not meant to be all inclusive nor prevent other duties from being assigned when necessary.
1. Responsible for production cooking of food for the main kitchen.
2. Must adhere to standards for preparation, portioning, cooking, and presentation of all menu items.
3. Ensure excellent quality of food and proper presentation.
4. Responsible for portion control, adherence of recipes, and timeliness of all food products.
5. Uphold cleanliness standards for kitchen operations, kitchen equipment, and kitchen tools.
6. Uphold safe and sanitary work environment.
7. Duties may differ by work location.
8. Performs other job duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
A High School Diploma or GED is required.
One year of related experience is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
This position requires:
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
· Maintain a positive professional working relationship with management and co-workers
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR CNE TRAINING
Must be able to obtain a Cherokee Nation Gaming License. Must have a valid driver’s license. Must have a food handler’s card from the Cherokee Nation.
This position has no direct reports.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
Frequent exposure to extreme cold, extreme heat, moisture, smoke, and toxic/caustic chemicals. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
This position requires frequent standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and balancing. Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa is a Native American Preference Employer
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Potential employees must be 18 years of age or older. The potential employee must be able to pass a drug test and background check and must not have a felony conviction, whether expunged, annulled or sealed by the court. If you meet the minimum qualifications and are motivated to provide outstanding customer service, we hope you will apply for a position with us.
CNE Work Schedule: Hours May Vary.
Cherokee Nation Businesses - 12 months ago