Broadway Bank offers an opportunity to work with one of the premier financial service organizations in San Antonio, competitive compensation, and an excellent benefit package that includes:
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Generous Tuition Assistance
Broadway Bancshares Inc. Profit-Sharing 401 (k)
Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays, and Personal Leave
Paid Learning and Development programs
Team-oriented working environment
Responsible for filing and retention of all account documentation, deliver required reports from accounting system to appropriate employees and is the backup for the Payables Processor. Lead Imaging Clerk for indexing documents into the Nautilus system.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Daily, maintain filing for the entire Wealth Management Division, which includes Administration, Investments, Real Estate, Tax and Oil and Gas.
2. Responsible for daily indexing and imaging documents required for retention purposes according to procedures. This process requires extensive mapping to various fields into the bank Nautilus imaging system.
3. Replacement for Payables Processor during vacations, illnesses and peak times, which entails paying bills, making distributions to customers as directed, paying taxes and providing payroll for employees of customers.
4. Monthly process, print and deliver Investment Review reports for Administration and Investment personnel for preparation of Reg-9 reporting requirements.
5. Set up new account files for Wealth Management Administration.
6. Maintain Archive and Retention schedules.
7. Monthly, coordinate moving documents to the vault and off-site storage with Wealth Management personnel.
8. Order weekly supplies for Operations personnel.
9. During peak tax season months assist the Tax Assistant, which includes the months of December through April. This duty consists of mailing 1099s and tax worksheets to appropriate customers and CPAs. This position is also responsible for helping to image all tax related paperwork according to required procedures.
10. Assist Operations Officer upon request.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- 6 months imaging experience and general filing
- 6 months bookkeeping experience
- Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 40 pounds
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Type 50 wpm
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
- 1 year wealth management filing and/or imaging experience
- 1 year Payroll experience
- 1 year wealth management operations experience
To be considered for this position, you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite which includes Excel, Word
- Type 50 wpm
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Broadway Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Broadway Bank is a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace. M/F/D/V. Member FDIC
We will employ and retain a superior work force of highly motivated, energetic, well-trained and productive employees by offering an inspiring work environment, competitive salaries, excellent employee benefits, and caring leadership.
We will proudly:
Care for and value our employees while promoting teamwork and diversity.
Deliver first-class personalized service and innovative financial solutions to our customers.
Make a difference in our communities and exemplify integrity and excellence.
Leverage our independence and sustain high levels of performance.
To apply for this position, please go to: broadwaybank.com
Utility-Worker.com - 11 months ago
As Broadway National Bank continues to maintain its commitment to providing traditional and innovative products and services, it will always...