Facility: INOVA SYSTEM OFFICES
**We are seeking a full time Patient Financial Service Rep III in Falls Church, VA**
The core hours for this position are 8:00am-5:00pm Job & Education Requirements:
- Able to process claims for at least two payer types (Commercial, Managed Care, Blue Cross, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.).
- Timely and accurate editing, submission, and/or follow-up of assigned claims.
- Assure all assigned claims meet clearinghouse and/or payer processing criteria.
- Assure appropriate follow-up on assigned work lists. All work meets departmental productivity and quality review standards.
- Provide Team Management with issues regarding claims follow-up process.
- Payer response reports and rejection reports are worked timely and meet Departmental Productivity and Quality Review standards.
- Assure appropriate and timely documentation of all account activity.
- Correspondence is handled appropriately.
- WIP counts completed timely. All required reports are filed timely and accurately.
- A minimum of two years experience in billing, collections, cash posting, and/or administrative support in Patient Accounts
- Working knowledge of Patient Accounting system(s)
- Will commit to obtaining CPAT certification within one year of start date
- Typing and CRT skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access) or equivalent software
- HS Diploma/or equivalent GED, plus 2 years of college **OR** an additional 2 years experience in patient accounts (Total of 4 years if no college coursework).
Inova Health System Foundation provides financial support and assistance to the Inova Health System, which operates about 10 not-for-profit...