Account Executive - Wireless
Retains and grows a base of assigned accounts. Sells, services, and grows large base of accounts based on geographic/vertical characteristics. Executes against sales strategy. Uses account planning process to develop strategies to identify and close opportunities where appropriate. Partners with other account managers and executives. Works inside assigned territory.
Excellent opportunity to sell wireless solutions and products with one of the World’s premier service providers.
You must be able to overcome objectives and be prepared to sell a wide array of Sprint products and solutions.
This opportunity will focus on uncovering new business opportunities by prospecting and cold calling new logo business accounts. You will sell, service and grow a new base of accounts based on geographic/vertical characteristics. You will be responsible for executing against sales strategy. You will use an account planning process to develop strategies to identify and close business sales opportunities where appropriate. You will partner with company product vendors to develop and partner with new customers in all vertical markets.
- Proven track record in solutions/applications selling
- Account Planning, Opportunity Planning and Solution selling skills
- Key decision maker selling experience
- Knowledge of IT solutions
- B2B sales experience.
- Contact management experience
- Time management skills
Expected Skills Demonstrated:
- B2B Account sales/ management
- Solutions focus
- Strong closing and negotiation
- Business and financial acumen
- Sales funnel management & forecasting skills
- Opportunity capture skills
- Ability to create and articulate a value proposition to the customer
Must have valid driver's license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree or two years related work experience post high school
- One year experience selling in a business-to-business environment
- One year experience of new customer acquisition experience
- One year experience in solutions/applications selling
- One year oral, written and presentation skills
- One year experience with negotiating
- One year Experience in sales funnel management and forecasting
Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone.
Sprint is looking for exceptional sales professionals to join our Business Sales organization to carry our technologies to the world. Our sales professionals are responsible for strategically identifying, prospecting and growing business accounts through solutions-based selling and account management.
This is a fiercely competitive industry, and Sprint employees all share a common job description: Beat our competitors by providing unrivaled service and value to our customers. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
MABURD - Burlington, MA Sales Office
3 Van De Graaff 3rd Fl
Sprint - 20 months ago
Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more than $26...