POSITION SUMMARY: The Customer Service Supervisor will directly supervise the technical work force to ensure that the objectives of the department are accomplished. Monitors and controls the performance, speed, quality, attendance, turnover and satisfaction level of employees and provides feedback to the department manager.
*Hours for this position will be Monday-Friday from 2: 15 PM-10:45 P M
Major Responsibilities :
- Supervise the work force to ensure that the objectives of the department are accomplished.
- Monitor Telephone and floor activities to process incoming charts from Verification and AMR.
- Monitor the activity of incoming, undeliverable mail.
- Serve as an information resource for Billing Operations regarding Ins. Inquiry issues.
- Calculate daily production results.
- Answer employees’ technical questions concerning telephoning and insurance.
- Interact with other operations departments in the investigation of payors encountered in Insurance Inquiry.
- Conduct performance evaluations and recommend promotional increases.
- Interview potential employees and assist in the training of new employees.
- Monitor employee performance and provide proper coaching when needed.
- Participate in departmental projects such as, but not limited to, Bi-Directional Insurance sharing, Failed EMC report, Rejected Claim Forms.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Associate degree from a Junior College or degree from four-year College or University preferred. Proof of High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least one year of related supervisory experience required.
- Prior experience working in a call center a plus.
- Experience with Excel a plus.
- Must be detail oriented, have good analytical skills and a be problem solver.
- Must be able to prioritize duties and goals of the department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Must have a true desire to develop entry level employees.
As a full-time employee we offer a complete benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage effective the 1st of the month after 90 days of hire
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year
- The ability to participate in our employee bonus program
- Matching 401K
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid Holiday and Sick time
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year of service
EmCare is a leading physician services organization with nearly 1,000 locations at hospitals from coast to coast. We have become a leader in...