Requisition #: 54292
Job Title: Sr. Analyst
Country: United States
City: Hoffman Estates
Employment Status: Full Time
ADP Dealer Services is seeking a Senior Analyst who will consultant to executive management and be responsible for driving strategy, execution, and analysis around leveraging data to drive data-driven decisions throughout the company.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally strong problem solving skills and the ability to understand and drive growth. Reporting directly to the VP of Global BI & Data Science, this Sr. Analyst will be responsible for driving a team consisting of a data scientist and data services engineers. This team will develop models, reports and dashboards containing insights that will provide decision support for the business.
The successful candidate will be able to think strategically about business issues and be able to prioritize projects based on business needs and priorities, as well as have a command of data mining, analytics, and advanced mathematics and data visualization.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consultant to senior management and develop reports, analysis, and dashboards to serve various functions of the business
- Drive a team of data scientists and data engineers
- Identify key metrics that drive ADP Dealer Services' business
- Work closely with various functions of the organization to develop solutions to address business needs
- Conduct Ad Hoc Analysis
- Gather data from multiple sources to create integrated reports to drive decision making
- Communicate and provide status to senior management
Experience, Skills, Academic:
PREVIOUS SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 Years Analytics experience
- Experience with SQL
- Advanced Excel Experience
- Curious, analytical, creative problem solver
- Experience in data mining and statistical methods to generate business insight
- Ability to prioritize and seek help when necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Personality that thrives in a fast-paced, exciting work environment
- Nice to Haves: Experience with R, SAS, SPSS, MatLab, or similar statistical software, exposure to modern product management concepts and techniques including Agile development methodologies.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Physical requirements consistent with an office environment
- Position requires travel of up to 25%, primarily to Portland and Seattle
- B.S. in Math, Business, or related field; an MS in a technical field or an MBA a major plus;
- Successful candidate may possess college and graduate degrees in:
o Qualitative and/or quantitative sciences
o Behavioral sciences
o Computer Science
This is an opportunity to work with the Digital Marketing Division, one of the fastest growing divisions of ADP. Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Business Intelligence
Locations: United States, Hoffman Estates, IL
Automatic Data Processing - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...