Martial Arts Instructor - Mixed Combat Arts-COL02261
Life Time Fitness is currently seeking a qualified Martial Arts Instructor to drive success in our Mixed Combat Arts program.
Mixed Combat Arts is a complete mixed martial arts school within Life Time Fitness. It is a 1600 square foot training facility outfitted with 80 feet of cage, 10-6 foot Thai heavy bags and 1600 square feet of MMA mat. Classes are offered for members from 3 years and up. Classes consist of Boxing and Thai Kickboxing heavy bag classes for all levels, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Submission Grappling and Level 2 Boxing and Muay Thai.
As a Martial Arts Instructor with Life Time, you will teach classes to adult and youth beginners in addition to teaching intermediate level students. Your business acumen, mixed martial arts expertise and strong teaching skills will enable you to build an exciting program that can't be beat!
- Ability to teach sound fundamentals to members of all ages
- Ability to design fun classes for beginners and intermediate students that progress their skills and improve their level of fitness
- Comfortable working with all age groups, including children
- Excellent people skills and ability to engage with members
- High School diploma or GED
- 5+ years training experience in area of specialty
- 2+ years experience teaching area of specialty
Primary Location: : CO-Colorado Springs - CSP - Colorado Springs