Provides members with prompt, courteous, and accurate service in all areas of their financial and credit and debit card needs. Performs daily operational functions of the Visa Administration Department as assigned including clerical, accounting, and administrative duties. Provides support and training to new and existing staff members. Demonstrate outstanding service and support to other Credit Union departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists members via phone calls, fax, or walk-ins. This includes reviewing VISA transaction history and authorizations and holds on cards, researching transactions, producing past statements, assisting members with fee, overdraft and periodic pay questions, processing requests for credit line increases and assisting members with disputes and/or fraud related questions
2. Performs a variety of transactions including but not limited to account transfers, balance inquiries and account maintenance
3. Establishes new accounts and close accounts
4. Orders new or replacement cards and/or pins for members. Responsible for FTP processes which include creating and sending card files and CTF files
5. Reconciles various general ledger accounts associated with Visa credit and debit card transactions in a timely and accurate manner
6. Performs cash advance transactions for members and Loan Control. Consolidate cash advance slips from branches/departments and maintain corresponding recon and tracking log
7. Retrieves and reviews various department reports and correspond with branches/departments and members as needed
8. Prepares correspondence, account summaries, and reports as needed
9. Assists Director or Supervisor in administering the Merchant Services and Business Visa programs
10. Provides prompt, courteous and accurate service and support to other credit union departments
11. Cross-sells applicable Credit Union services to new and existing members, presenting necessary information as appropriate for the member’s needs
12. Performs other duties as assigned by Director or Supervisor
13. Must be willing to work flexible schedule including weekend hours
High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred.
One year previous financial institution experience in the fields of Visa, merchant services or customer service. Previous credit union is preferred.
Office mobility required. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate standard office equipment. Corrected vision and hearing in normal range. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed. Must be able to physically lift up to 35 pounds. May require use of handcart or other device for the transportation of materials.
- Complete Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union’s product assessment within 90 days of employment with a score of 100% (Note this assessment may be taken as many times as needed to achieve this score.)
Strong organizational skills. Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing. Attention to detail. Must be self motivated and possess strong work ethic. Teamwork orientation required. Leadership skills desirable.
Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union - 24 months ago
Our Mission: Denali Alaskan exists to be a contributing partner in our members' financial success.
Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union...