Facility: HEALTH SVCS FAIRVIEW PK
Education and Outreach Coordinator functions as a member of marketing and enrollment teams at ESPNS. The primary role of the EOC is doing community presentations, tours of the PACE day centers and building relationships through outreach and education. Travel and a flexible schedule, with the ability to attend community events outside of regular business hours is required
Job & Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s level degree with 3-5 years experience in elder/human/ non-profit services and or people based communications position.
- A true people person, comfortable interacting with anyone
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation ability
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and understanding of marketing in a non-profit
- Team oriented and positive attitude
- Moderate computer skills with a willingness to become proficient
Inova Health System Foundation provides financial support and assistance to the Inova Health System, which operates about 10 not-for-profit...