Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, the Clinician assists clients by providing clinical consultations, clinical assessments, clinical groups and/or individual therapy to consumers. A. Position Objectives/Duties are as follows:
1. Develops therapy and other groups for consumers.
2. Works with Chelan County Jail staff to assess incarcerated persons.
3. Meets with Clinical Director to report on department progress and supervision.
4. Assists in the development of program of program plans, treatment strategies for clients within the program.
5. Assures that all mental health treatment is in line with the policies, procedures, and requirements as contracted with the Chelan-Douglas County RSN.
6. Provides mental health consultation to consumers and/or medical staff.
7. Writes appropriate documentation of clinical services provided.
8. Completes assessments on persons seen and documents appropriately
9. Establishes and maintains working relationships with community resources, coordinates patient treatment with other providers and initiates referrals to medical providers of other community resources when appropriate.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
B. Clinical Assessment:
1. Provides clinical assessments for patients who meet the mandates under the contract for mental health services.
2. Provides mini assessments for persons who are not eligible for Medicaid services.
1. Facilitates therapy groups (male & female) for individuals.
2. Addresses established plan of care that focus' on patient strengths, needs and goals within the briefest time frame for successful achievement and makes necessary change in plan of care as needed.
3. Provides services and maintains records in a timely manner to meet contract requirements, level of care standards, and CFCS agency policies.
Catholic Charities - 4 years ago