Ciber Inc. is currently seeking a Tech Ops Analyst to install, maintain, troubleshoot and administer physical and virtual (VMWare) servers, SANs, Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VPN, and other appliances and applications.
An excellent candidate will have a working knowledge of Windows server infrastructure with a minimum of five + years hands-on experience supporting server infrastructure in a large enterprise environment. Candidates will be responsible for supporting operating system technology and the various tasks and services related to infrastructure support.
- Must have at least 5+ years’ experience working in the Information Technology field.
- Must have some MS certifications.
- Must have worked in an Enterprise environment.
Software Experience to include:
Datacenter Hardware knowledge - candidate should have knowledge of most of the following:
- Vmware vsphere 4.1
- Vmware View VDI 4.0 and 4.5
- General Linux knowledge (Redhat, Suse, Debian)
- Windows 2003/2008 servers
- Exchange 2010
- Mimosa Mail Archive
- SQL server 2000, 2005, and 2008
- Microsoft IIS and Apache
- Active Directory Group policy creation and management
- Windows 7 imaging and software management automation, patch management
- MS Office suite
- Management and monitoring tools: CA Spectrum and SolarWinds
Other nice to haves:
- Equallogic SAN storage
- iSCSI and FCOE knowledge
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) blade chassis servers
- Dell and HP Servers
- Copper and Fiber Optic wiring
- Security knowledge and certifications like CISSP
- Understating or experience with SCADA technologies
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CIBER - 14 months ago
No, CIBER's consultants aren't cyborgs. CIBER (Consultants in Business, Engineering, and Research) is an IT consultancy that...