Our client is looking for a very experienced Objective C programmer with in-depth knowledge of the iOS API to join the team as a full time iPad developer to provide design and development, of iPad solutions. candidate will work with the design team to implement exciting new iPad applications.
Goals and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining the core Enterprise IOS applications
- Profile and Optimize code to get the best possible performance
- Pushing the development of new features with the rest of the team
Expertise in iPad development, including implementing applications with standard iPad UI components, creating custom UI components, connecting applications to back end services
- Experience in Objective-C
- Extensive knowledge of XCode 4.0 and later
- Familiarity with iPhone SDK
- Excellent debugging, optimization and profiling skills
- Experience in writing code that take advantage of specialized hardware
- Experience with the Unity 3D engine is a big plus
- Android Development a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science , or possesses equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Huff Consulting, LLC. - 10 months ago