Location: Fairbanks Alaska
The Construction Manager is responsible for field implementation and oversight of multiple construction projects at the pump stations and on the right of way between Pump Station 1 and Valdez. This is a project schedule. Frequent field assignments at remote facilities will be required. Candidate must be able to multi task and work on several projects at several locations.
Principle functions include:
• Supervise and provide day to day oversight over all field construction activities to ensure that all phases of the project meet cost, schedule, regulatory, safety, quality, and operational requirements.
• Assist with engineering design efforts to include identifying and communicating specific and unique design requirements as well as participating and facilitating constructability reviews.
• Ensure the timely development of all work procedures and other documentation required for successful project execution. This includes working with the client in the development of temporary or safe operating procedures and with contractors in the development of safe project procedures.
• Coordinating with the ROW and environmental on any required permits before implementation.
• Provide oversight over all procurement activities.
• Coordinate on-site activities for internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintain active and continuous interface with the clients and ensure the final product is delivered in accordance with the agreed scope and objectives.
• Support the project engineer in turnover and close out deliverables.
• Support the project manager in scope, estimate, and schedule development, progress reporting, and forecasting.
Required Experience and Skills
Minimum of 15 years of experience managing industrial construction projects.
Minimum of 10 years experience in petrochemical, oil, and gas with a preference towards pipeline experience.
Minimum of 5 years experience with technologies, electrical, and controls. (SCADA, EMAC, Leak detection, Fire and Gas, EDRC, etc)
Experience with remote power generation for the pipeline Remote Gate Valves (RGV).
Experience on TAPS is highly preferred.