Training and Experience · Minimum 4-7 years of related piping design experience required.
- Responsible for performing all aspects of engineering and design.
- May provide some technical guidance to less experienced design and engineering personnel.
- Researches, develops, designs, and tests a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes.
- Evaluates the desired goal of the system and develops, designs, or selects the required equipment, power controls, piping, structures and earthwork to achieve the goal.
- Performs calculations and evaluations in the design of equipment and systems for industrial and commercial applications within pharmaceutical or food related industries.
- Participates in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects.
- Directs activities to ensure that construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications, recognized codes and standards, and customer requirements.
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and with the customer.
- May direct and coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations.
Other Essential Functions
- As a journey level position, selected individual must have comprehensive understanding of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards and their application.
- Associates Degree is required.
- AutoCAD expertise in providing industrial piping design support for pharmaceutical and food projects is a must.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, are necessary.
Other Requirements Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Amount of Travel Work At Home Documents Title Type Description Category Last Updated By Last Updated Usage Update Delete No results found.
Jacobs - 15 months ago
Jacobs Engineering fuels its rise up the ladder with oil, gas, and chemicals. The group provides technical, professional, and construction s...