Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: The Manager, Marketing Analytics will use knowledge of CRM strategy, data mining and business intelligence reporting to assist the development of marketing strategy and analytics projects. This position will support the Direct Marketing team with analyzing all direct to consumer marketing initiatives and impact on long-term customer engagement.
The Manager will also use fact based analysis and actionable recommendations for decision-making.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Analytics to...
- Assist with driving direct marketing strategy by managing and implementing short term and long term data analytics
- Use quantitative analysis to develop key hypotheses and considerations around our customer engagement initiatives; provide strategic recommendations that will result in increased customer loyalty and profitable growth
- Compilation of analysis results in presentation format, complete with timely and actionable recommendations for implementation
- Manage projects with strong technical and data driven components
- Work closely with the Campaign Management team on program setup and testing framework/tactics
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Demonstrated strategic & analytical leadership
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership
- Ability to multi-task, flexibility around moving priorities in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience manipulating large datasets in database environments
- Demonstrated ability to generate innovative insights from rigorous analysis
- Exceptional oral, written and formal presentation skills
- Strong interest in working in retail
An outstanding professional will have...
(e.g. SAS, SQL)
Prior CRM application background, in Unica Campaign Management and Business Objects a plus
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-KM1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA is a plus
- 5-8 years marketing analytics experience managing multi-channel marketing program analytics; developing/presenting strategies, reviewing/presenting program analysis)
- Data mining experience working with customer level, transactional, and email data
- Technical skills in advanced analytic tools
Coach - 19 months ago
Coach, Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company that got its start manufacturing small leather goods. Coach is known for ladies'...