Linxx Global Solutions, a fast growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is currently looking for experienced Airport Security Screener Supervisors to fill positions at Yellowstone Airport (WYS) in West Yellowstone, Montana. These positions are contingent upon contract award.
- Responsible for supervising personnel performing pre-board security screening of persons and their carry-on and checked baggage.
- Oversee daily scheduling of employees for shift rotation, lunches, breaks, playbook and other related events during the course of the shift.
- Responsible for opening and closing the checkpoint and baggage screening areas and ensuring all equipment maintenance and calibrations are completed and actuate.
- Communicate with the TSA Coordination Center, TSA security manager, local law enforcement officers, airline stakeholders and airport employees.
- Complete incident reports, log book and PMIS entries and other documentation as required.
- Complete quarterly evaluations for team members, monitor employee attendance/tardiness and review training requirements.
- Act as an incident commander during emergency situations until properly relieved.
- Screen persons both entering and inside the airport’s sterile area via passenger checkpoints or other entrances.
- Screen baggage and other items destined for an aircraft or airport’s sterile area.
- Prevent persons from entering an airport sterile area from exit lanes as directed.
- Perform Travel Document Checking (TDC) of passengers entering an airport’s sterile area for authenticity.
- Perform all duties in a courteous and professional manner and promptly address issues to the extent permitted by operations while providing exceptional customer service.
West Yellowstone, Montana, United States
- Must be TSA Passenger/Baggage or Dual Function Screener and OSARP Certified. Should have at least one year experience as a LTSO or 1 leadership responsibilities
- Must have knowledge of the theories, dynamics, and factors underlying the aviation screening process to enable authoritative and independent handling of screening functions.
- Must be able to operate all advanced technologies security equipment at screening checkpoints.
- Must be able to interpret and apply federal, agency, and TSA personnel policies, processes and procedures.
- Must be able to make effective decisions in both crisis and routine situations.
- Must have experience in conducting visual observation and x-ray interpretation.
- Must be able to identify and locate potentially life threatening devices and devices intended on creating massive destruction.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent; or have at least one year of full-time work experience in security work, aviation screener work, or x-ray technician work.
- Must be able to successfully complete the Screener English Test and Screener Object Recognition Test.
- Must be able to successfully pass all specified tests, interviews, and other evaluations given during the assessment qualification process.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation.
- Must be willing and able to repeatedly lift and carry baggage weighing up to 70 pounds; bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk; continuously stand between one and four hours without a break to carry out screening functions; and walk up to two miles during a shift.
- Must meet job-related medical standards that will be assessed in a pre-employment medical evaluation that considers relevant aspects of all body systems (e.g., cardiovascular, respiratory, musculoskeletal, auditory, visual ability, and etc.).
- Must have professional appearance.