(NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion.
We operate in more than 60 countries.
We have more than 240,000 employees.
We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
We're doing our part to move the nation forward. Learn more about
The Way Forward
The position is for the Production UNIX Operations team supporting the Mortgage Banking environments. The
duties include supporting all JPMC Unix operating systems OS technologies: AIX 6.1, AIX 5.3, Redhat Linux, Solaris and HPUX. Candidate must have knowledge of the latest IBM architectures (P6/P7) and proficiency in all aspects of LPAR generation and reconfiguration. Candidate will provide support for OS related issues and assist with RCA analysis for OS issues.
The following experience is not mandatory but would be a plus:
- 8+ years working with the AIX Operating Systems
- Experience working on virtualized platforms (IBM / ESX)
- Proficiency in Redhat Linux
- Support of enterprise servers in a large multi-tiered environment
- Installed operating systems from scratch using NIM and/or Kickstart
- Knowledge in configuration and tuning of OS related parameters (kernel, memory,IO)
- Network Products and Protocols (TCP/IP, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Intrusion Detection, DNS).
- Good understanding of Security standards including a working knowledge of SSH/SCP.
- Knowlegable of Implementing High Availability & Disaster Recovery options (HACMP)
- Scripting languages - shell and PERL
- Exposure to enterprise storage architectures (EMC, Hitachi, etc.)
- Exposure to industry recognized tools including Tivoli, Opnet, and Netbackup
JPMorgan Chase offers a highly competitive benefits program and compensation package.
- Any formal certifications
- Additional proficiency Solaris/HPUX a plus, not required
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-OH-Columbus-Polaris McCoy Center / 54101
Retail Financial Services
JPMorgan Chase - 17 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...