Experience of a Lifetime. More than just our mission, these words describe our unique and iconic resorts and the people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests and to our employees. An opportunity to work at Vail Resorts is an opportunity to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what they do, and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to work.
Welcome to Breck Nation. Come be a part of one of the most unique communities anywhere. The character and personality of our resort is unique, fun, independent, laid-back, authentic and welcoming. Once you visit, you feel like a local, no matter where you are from, or what your background is. Once you leave, you take a piece of our character back with you and are changed forever. Breck is a worldwide community of people who share our passion and mentality; our spirit transcends borders and has created its own nation of followers who live the Breck lifestyle.
The Night Auditor is responsible for performing close of day scenarios for the hotel Front Office and account for daily activity by organizing and verifying information; identifying and correcting discrepancies; posting accounts; running and distributing daily reports.
Key duties/responsibilities of Night auditor:
- To follow all specified procedures to audit the shift closing of all front office staff
- To produce accurate and timely reports and correctly handle all cash transactions
- To follow all specified procedures to reconcile cashier’s reports with the restaurant system each night, researching and posting any unresolved tickets from the day shifts.
- Balance and audit for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue, cashier’s reports, and guest and house accounts and telephone revenue; assisting the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Transmit credit card batches.
- Complete and transmit daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents
- Perform all Front Desk Agent functions as required;
- Responsible for checking in and out of hotel guests, creating walk- in and booking call-in reservations, answering hotel phone calls, answering general guest questions following DoubleTree by Hilton standards.
- This position will work closely with Breckenridge Emergency Services assisting with guest emergencies and evacuations during night time hours.
- Respond to, and assist guests with housekeeping related requests
- Assist housekeeping department with light stocking and cleaning as needed
- Assist with bellman/ valet duties as needed
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
- High school diploma required, BA preferred
- 2 years customer service preferred, hotel experience preferred
- 1 year preferred supervisory experience
- General accounting knowledge preferred
- Must be have clean MVR
- Must pass background check
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written in English
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must adhere to Vail Resorts grooming standards
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...