These position is to support our operations in the Sidney, MT region. These positions will be located in our area offices in those respective regions. The incumbents will recruit, research, interview, screen, and refer perspective candidates for open job opportunities. |
· Responsible for delivering all facets of strategic sourcing throughout the region.
· Implement sourcing strategies and resources as well as develop new and creative sourcing ideas.
· Assist in developing and executing sourcing plans/strategies.
· Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
· Responsible for various administrative duties and recordkeeping.
· Working with hiring managers on specific personnel needs.
· Creating job descriptions.
· Manage the sourcing and interviewing plan for each open position.
· Efficiently and effectively fill open roles.
· Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting strategies and implementation.
· Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
· Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
· Post openings in various media outlets;
· Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge interest levels applicants and source new candidate leads.
· Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
· Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
· Conduct prescreening interviews
· Assist in performing reference checks and background checks for potential employees.
· Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
· Moderate travel may be required.
· Perform other special projects as assigned.
· Must be a clear thinker who can diagnose and solve problems quickly and effectively.
· Must be well organized and decisive and function effectively with little supervision.
· Must be able to work effectively in a fast-pace environment
· Must be able to work in a professional office environment
· Ability to source candidates via multiple means including job boards, niche sites, job fairs, professional associations, social media sites, networking, strategic advertising, etc..
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, web-based applications, applicant tracking systems, social media, and other recruitment software.
· Effective application and resume assessment skills.
· Ability to quickly and thoroughly assess a high volume of resumes/applications.
· Degreed professional preferred
· Bilingual preferred (Spanish speaking0
· Strong candidate screening and interviewing skills
· Ability to manage and coordinate multiple sourcing activities simultaneously.
· Adapt to changing business priorities and environment.
· Flexibility and willingness to support multiple functional areas.
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Wood Group PSN - 19 months ago