Position Available: Customer Service Specialist - Telecom
Company: TelCon Associates
Overland Park, Kansas
Salary: To be determined based on experience.
Hours: 8:00 - 5:00 during training. 8:30 - 5:30 after training is completed.
TelCon Associates assists customers with their telecommunications needs within their multi-location offices. Requests consist of installing or removing services, repairing or troubleshooting existing services, recommending and coordinating new services and offering cost saving suggestions. The Technical Customer Service Specialist is responsible for taking care of a customer’s request by coordinating vendor activities and ensuring that the customer’s request is taken care of in a timely fashion and to the customer’s satisfaction. Project Management is also included in this position.
- Responding utilizing phone or e mail to an incoming customer request.
- Determining the customer’s needs.
- Coordinating all activities to complete a customer request.
- Following up on all activities to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Working in a team environment to accomplish the above responsibilities.
- Developing and establishing relationships with customers to increase business.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under stress and pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Project Management skills and experience.
- Technical aptitude. A telecommunications background is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to a new situation.
- Comfortable making decisions and taking action with limited supervision.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable working within in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
TelCon Associates is a small business that offers great benefits and provides a comfortable, flexible, work environment in which all employees are encouraged to be involved in the success of the business.