This position has overall management responsibilities for FDVS (Voice Services) Implementations. Provides leadership and direction to the department's individual contributors regarding the prioritization, execution and expected results of the work performed including the planning and design of the implementation processes. Develops employees within the work group by coaching, counseling and identifying areas of opportunity. Acts as a point of escalation of issues and problems that impact successful client implementations. Communicates with appropriate levels in IT, Sales, Support or other areas of the organization to resolve issues, influence or improve performance and/or appraise overall status of project(s). Represents CCIS in meetings conducted by other work groups or departments and special projects. Tracks, measures and reports team performance. May at times function as an implementation manager for specific clients. Job Specific Responsibilities Candidate Requirements
- This is a Manager position in Joe Morrison’s FI Debit, Banking and Payment Implementations Organization within Client Care and Implementation Services (CCIS).
- Experience with complex technical concepts.
- Provides technical consultation to the business units that they support.
- Possesses demonstrated work experience within technical discipline.
- Good communication, team building and relationship building skills.
- Ability to successfully interface with both Senior Level and Executive Management, along with various levels of technical personnel.
- Requires no or little guidance and supervision from management.
- Accountable for the overall performance of the team.
- Can negotiate, compromise and make decisions within the scope of Implementations.
- Requires 7+ years of First Data system or relevant technical / business experience or industry experience. · Require 2+ years of direct management experience.
First Data - 21 months ago
Whether you are just beginning your career or have many years of experience, First Data can provide you with a wealth of exciting challenges...