**The hours for this position will be 2:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Description of Duties/Qualifications
- Responsible for accurate receiving, storing and shipping of product to meet company standards of quality, safety, security, and productivity.
- Performs material handling functions throughout the warehouse.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to: receiving, storing, issuing, packaging, and shipping.
- This position will fill in to support any area as the workload demands.
- Will work with all Warehouse Associates to improve productivity
- May be involved in Kaizen events and project teams.
- Assist with regular compliance reviews against policies and standards.
- 3 or more years in manufacturing, warehousing, or transportation.
Doctors and their patients get a charge out of CONMED's surgical equipment. The medical technology company develops and manufactures a...