YellowBrickRoad Financial Advisors is searching for a highly motivated, seasoned, and trustworthy professional who will demonstrate a consultative and expert presence as a Certified Financial Planner to an existing Client Group. We are involved in every facet of a client's financial life as their Personal CFO. This position is central within a team construct that exists to manage the comprehensive personal financial advisory relationship established with each client of the firm. The Certified Financial Planner will demonstrate the experience and maturity to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with other advisory team members.
You must have a minimum of five years experience managing comprehensive personal financial advisory relationships and have earned the CFP Designation. You would be described by peers as :
Responsibilities of this position include :
- Committed to and passionate about purpose in life called work.
- Genuinely caring and really smart.
- An over the top good communicator and listener.
- A mission accomplisher .
- A creative doer and thinker.
- A collaborator, confidant, and trusted teammate.
- Comfy in the tech world.
- Credentialed and experienced.
- And just maybe ascending wisdom.
YellowBrickRoad Financial Advisors is a successful financial advisory firm located in the Presidio in San Francisco, and our firm promotes a competitive, forward thinking compensation philosophy. The Certified Financial Planner will play a vital role in ongoing growth and development of the firm. All candidates must have earned the CFP Designation.
- Conduct annual comprehensive client financial reviews (i.e., preparation, presentation, and action item implementation).
- Prepare new client comprehensive personal financial plans and plan implementation in collaboration with other members of advice team.
- Research, prepare, and present analysis and recommendations related to all areas of financial planning (i.e., cash flow, estate, investment, protection, retirement, and tax).
- Manage and promote the firm's 'quality of advice' best practices.
- Manage effectiveness and efficiency of the entire financial planning process through which comprehensive and integrative financial advice is delivered to each client of a Client Group.
- Manage process for monitoring each client's progress toward achievement of financial goals.
- Develop and present objective and unbiased disability, health, life, long-term care et al. insurance solutions.
- Promote continuing refinement to the firm's qualitative and quantitative financial data gathering process.
- Promote optimal investment policy for each client and provide financial advisory input to portfolio management team regarding client financial issues and goals relative to investment policy.
- Expand existing Client Group through development of strategic alliances, referrals, and promotion of firm within the community.
- Promote 'quality of advice' excellence with centers of influence (e.g., estate planning attorneys and human resource managers)
- Manage individual and team adherence to compliance policies and procedures
TO APPLY: Please submit ALL of the following in Word or PDF files.
Please understand that incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Cover letter summarizing experience related to position
- Salary History