& LA. USD $120 to $150 +Bonus
My client is looking for a C++ / Software Developer to strengthen its development team that delivers complex mission-critical software solutions for the Financial Markets space.
People in this area, please read on:
Your main focus will be on building:
We are seeking outstanding developers who want to see their skills play a major role in bringing our new product to market as part of a collaborative team. You’d have integral input into the product design and function… and that is something that you cannot find in larger companies. This means you must both be able to work independently and contribute regularly as a productive member of the team.
Demonstrated excellence in developing cross-platform, multi-threaded, and user-facing products is a must. You will collaborate within a small product development team in an agile development process.
Who we are looking for?
- Write reports and documentation
- Fix software issues and code irregularities
- Perform code maintenance, testing, and analysis
- Implement software or product enhancements
- Develop software applications by means of diverse computer programming language
- Lead teams and projects
- Perform training
- Give technical feedback
- Correspond with team leaders or business stakeholders
- Work with quality assurance teams
- Complete project assignments
- C++ Developers can possess various certifications such as diplomas, associate, bachelors or masters qualifications. However the higher the qualification, the better job opportunities that are available to them. Developers may hold software design, programming or computer science certifications.
- Demonstrated excellence in delivering well-designed, high-quality code on schedule
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar experience in applications development
- Strong knowledge of software engineering principles
- Software documentation skills
- Software debugging tools and skills
- Excellent communication skill.
- Multi-threaded development experience
- Experience with video code, 2D or 3D graphics
You will work in the dynamic and challenging environment of Financial Markets in the company of smart colleagues from whom you can learn. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com or mike@maven alpha.com quoting the reference “ MIEL “. Alternatively, please call our office at (646)502-8555 and ask to speak with Mike Jacobs for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 14 months ago
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...