Job Title: Training and Change Management Engineer
Location: Guayama, PuertoRico
Duration: 9 + months contract
Key skills :
TCM(Training and Change Management) engineer with 3-4 years of experience in IT systems and some knowledge of Pharma.
Core Skills : Communication (oral + written), Change Management Processes, Native & English language skills
Auxiliary skills :
Application Engineering (W&D/EBR/MES/Control Systems)
Domain: Batch Manufacturing (Pharma)
Experience with Pharma solutions
Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems (preferably, PMX/FTPC/FTPS products from Rockwell),
- Knowledge of Weighing & Dispensing processes, Electronic Batch Recording
Handle the training and change management aspects for the successful implementation of MES product (FTPS, from Rockwell) at the Guayama site for a pharmaceutical client.
- Stakeholder Engagement Checkpoint surveys (electronic) and assist in Analysis of data
- Communications Planning and Execution
- Change Impact Analysis and follow up plans
- Deliver Train the Trainer Training
- End User Training Curricula and plans
- Evaluate effectiveness of Training materials
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science graduates with 0-4 years of experience.
Cognizant - 11 months ago
Cognizant Technology Solutions remains mindful of the state of your technology. Cognizant provides application maintenance services,...